Monday, April 16, 2012

Out on the Farm

This weekend Shawn was super busy and worked most of the time.  We had to change plans and stay out on the farm but I could not complain.  It was absolutely beautiful and the boys had a blast...so many dogs!

They had adventures all weekend with Tilley, Cosmo, Hunter, and Niya.  Walter got a little too adventurous and had a horse chase after him.  He learned quickly.  Chuy had a run-in with a mouse trap.  They were all learning the hard way.

He was excited for his new tool.  I think its some sort of fancy nail gun. (What do I know)

Brent and Shawn trying to get the new bulls through the shoot.

Emily and I supporting from the side, we had different ideas for Sunday Funday.

I need real shoes...mom and grandma would have yelled at me!

No comments: