Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter

This year I was blessed to have both Shawn and M in Pittsburgh for 4 days.  We stayed very busy and had so much fun.

Thursday Shawn and M slept till almost 1 pm (oh how I miss spring break) then crossed many things off my Honey Do List.  Once I got home from work we went to Home Depot and picked up flowers, herbs, pots, and paint.  For dinner we stopped at D's SixPax and Dogz for some insanely delicious hotdogs.  I have never seen M eat that much or that quickly.

Friday was beautiful out!  Shawn and M went shopping until I got home from work.  Once I arrived we went outside to re-pot my house plants and plant the new flowers and herbs in my front yard garden.  We were super busy and tired by the end of the day.  M insisted we have a picnic, chicken and corn on the cob!  We ended this day with family game night.


Saturday was buttermilk pancakes, a nice walk to Squirrel Hill with the boys, crafts, egg dying, and grilling on the porch.  After M went to bed Shawn and I prepared for Easter morning.


Sunday was very hectic; Easter baskets, three egg hunts in the house, one neighborhood hunt with fun games, lunch, and then Shawn and M headed back to Maryland.


I couldn't have asked for a better weekend or Easter morning!

No comments: