Monday, March 5, 2012

Windy Weekend in Maryland

I was in Virginia and New Jersey for work this past week; I took advantage of the travel and stayed in MD for two weekends.  The first weekend Shawn and I had Montgomery.  Saturday M and I went shopping, Potbelly's for lunch, and then out to the farm to see Shawn hard at work (he had a bathroom demo).  It was too cold and windy to stay out with the horses for long but M was nice enough to introduce me to all of them!

Sabra you were there in spirit.


We had family game night which included high bets and intense butt whoopins!!

We had a birthday party Sunday at Joyful Jumps


Dina made the Angry Birds cake.

There were many races through the jumpy obstacles...Shawn cheated of course.

Right before she threw-up (too much bouncing)



The second weekend Shawn and I got to see Billy and Joey!  We had a tour of Joey's new house, shopping at Home Goods, and SUSHI!  Sunday we went to a huge warehouse called Second Chance and got to see some great reclaimed pieces that would be perfect for remodeling a new home.  All in all a great 10 days!!

Thank you Dina for watching my boys again, they have so much fun with your family.  Shawn, M, and I also LOVE staying with you!!!


1 comment: