Friday, March 23, 2012

Catching Up

I have been on travel non-stop now since December, maybe?  I looked at the calendar and realized April is upon us!!  But so is spring, I cannot complain.  The weather is already warm and sunny.

The past few months I have been to Virginia (X4), Louisianan, Mississippi, Alabama, Arizona, California, New Jersey, Maryland, Maryland, oh and Maryland (x100).  Most of the time it is for work but I also got to see Shawn and our families (again no complaining on my end). 

Two weekends ago Shawn was able to make an impromptu trip up to the Burgh to surprise me!  Yes, a 3 am knock on the door surprise.  He had worked late but still wanted to come spend a weekend where we could have alone time.  It has been chaotic this whole month (as well as the 3 before that).  We did absolutely NOTHING!  Well, we went shopping, laid around, went to a great Mexican restaurant, and grilled out on the porch followed by Sunday night shows.  One of our favorite things to do.

We are always making changes to our burger recipe.  This one might have been the yummiest so far.  Ground beef, 1 egg, season salt, pepper, chopped jalapenos, 1 packet of french onion mix, make two patties, put provolone cheese in middle, squish together, grill, then add homemade guacamole!  The burgers were AMAZING!

The next week...
I was suppose to be grounded in Pittsburgh for a few months (no work travel) but a week and a half later I was off to Virginia again.  Shawn and I spent St. Patrick's Day together in Maryland. 


Walter also got a haircut, complete with Mohawk (pictures coming soon).

No comments: