Sunday, February 12, 2012

YUMA

The trip started a little late...like 6 hours late.  I missed my Saturday morning flight but was able to get out on a 5 p.m. flight.  I spent that night and all day Sunday with my sissies!!  It had been a long while since we were all together and able to just hang out.  I was so glad we were able to have a little time just the girls.

Sunday night I picked up Shawn and the week started.  We made breakfast with grandma and went on a little tour of Bard to learn something new every morning.  Then we headed into town to meet up with more family for food and fun.  This vacation had too much food in fact.

Shawn absolutely loved Bard/Yuma and can't wait to go back.  I couldn't have asked for a better reaction or a better weekend!  Thanks everyone for making time to see me and I wish I had more time.

Here are some pics from the trip.











1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sooooo good to see your face!