Tuesday, January 31, 2012

BAMA

Once again...

I have failed miserably at taking pictures while we are together.  I was sad because this was the first time I got to meet his family.  It was a quick trip and we were busy so this summer when we are there for a but longer I will definitely get pictures.

Shawn and I flew to Alabama Friday morning so I could meet his family and to pick up a work truck.  We had lots of fun and I absolutely love everyone I met.  Sunday we woke up (late) and had breakfast with his grandma then got on the road (even later).  We had some hiccups along the way be we got to Pittsburgh before the morning light (barely).  It was a long day but we had so much fun talking, driving, keeping each other from boredom, and of course stopping for that last Krystal Burger.

This was the view from our room on the golf course.  The weather was so nice, warm and sunny.

 If you look in the back you can see what is on almost every corner in the south (a Waffle House and a Krystal Burger).


No comments: