Monday, January 11, 2010

The Last Little Bit

Well the month long break I had from school flew by while I was in Arizona. I had a lot of fun and so did Chuy. I sometimes wish we lived much closer; but I have to finish school. After school I am not sure exactly what I will be doing or where I will be living but maybe it will be closer to my family (hopefully). During the last week in AZ Chuy met and played with his cousin Tink and I got to visit with Jen. We also got to see Uncle Zacy play a few games (he did amazing) and turn 20! No more teenagers for my parents!

I decided to stay with Zac during this vacation because I was unsure of how Chuy would react to a house full of children (I usually stay at my sissy's). I know that it was hard for her and me to not be together the entire time; however I am very grateful for the time I had with my little bro. It was great to see each other more than usual and strengthen our relationship. I am very proud of him and pray that he does well in the following two years away from home (he should be leaving to play D1 basketball next year). I am proud of you Zac and very lucky to be your little big sister.

Enjoy the pics below of Chuy and Tink, Zachary, and Roxy (the neighbors HUGE turtle)...Chuy and Fran had such a time barking at her.



No comments: