Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dirty Boy

Today it snowed and STUCK! It was also very very cold...23 degrees this morning but according to AccuWeather it "feels like 3 degrees". I am glad to be going home in a few days, as is Chuy. We had an accident in the house today because he was refusing to go outside. He has to put his jacket on just to go pee!

Today I stayed indoors (and in PJs) to study for my final tomorrow. MY LAST ONE! So while I was studying I decided to wash all Chuy's toys and stuffed animals as well as his clothes and blankets. I have decided he will have his very own little suitcase to check! He was so sad when I took all the stuffed animals down stairs to wash; but what was the most pathetic is when I put all his plastic toys in the dishwasher. He just sat there and watch it until it was done. He was so glad to get all his treasures back! He was a little upset they smelled so good (he had worked so hard to make them dirty).

Here is a pic of our sink, that the washer drains into, after I washed his animals...

1 comment:

Laydee said...

yeah... kids are like that too!