Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bienvenido a Miami!

This Thanksgiving my father flew me down to Florida to meet up with the some of the family. He ended up not coming because of health issues. However, Zac, Adriana, my mom, and myself had a FANTASTIC time. The first day we went to the Monkey Jungle, the Tea House (for lunch), the Coral Castle, and Zac's game. He had the best game of his college career that night. I am so glad I was able to see him (he has grown up so much)! The following day we went to the alligator farm, shopping, Zac's game, and Tony Roma's, I had not had ribs in forever (I am sure I would have scared Katie)! The last day we went shopping, Zac's game, and Macaroni Grill. I had so much fun just hanging out! I had a hell of a time trying to get back on Monday but I made it to my class on time to give my presentation. I cannot wait to get home in 11 days but I do not look forward to flying again (especially with Chuy).

Here are some pics of the trip...





No comments: