Monday, August 18, 2014

Bro Bro Visits Maryland

Zachary was in Virginia for work, so close but so far away.  He had one day off during the 12 days he was here.  On his day off I decided to drive down there to pick him up so Shawn and I could spend some time with him.  I loved every second of it!  I wish we could see him more often (and of course Adri).  

Our friend Dina was having her Sharknado 2 party.  Zac came with us to enjoy some bbq, backyard movies, and fun games.  It was a great night.

Our other friends invited us on their boat the next day.  We headed out to the Chesapeake Bay to go tubing and enjoy the water and seafood.  Zachary had his first Maryland crabs and loved 'em!  

We had a great time bro bro - miss and love you!

hard to take a picture without a flash

these two...

Zac's tubing

me and my little bro bro

No comments: