Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve Dinner

One thing I have enjoyed since being with Shawn is the traditions we are starting.  One happens to be Christmas Eve dinner with family and friends.  I suppose in our case friends that have become family!

This year we had a full house!  The Lee family, Dino, Jazz, and Melissa were able to join us for an evening of food and games.

I decided to make a more Thanksgiving-esque dinner since we were away for Thanksgiving and didn't get to make our famous maple glazed turkey with bourbon gravy.  Along with the turkey and gravy we had ciabatta and chestnut stuffing, green beans with red pearl onions, rolls, and apple crisp with ice cream for dessert.  Everyone was fat and happy!

Since I was super busy in the kitchen I didn't take a ton of pictures.  Here are the few that we actually had…

 Dina brought the boys "paw warmers".  They were really Alabama baby booties…do you think she is dropping a hint?

She bought us the best game for terrible people…we are so excited :) 

I really wish I had more pictures but sadly that was it!

3 comments:

Sabra K said...

Didn't you get a really cool gift especially made for you and shipped all the way from the other side of the country? Maybe that was someone else.

Sabra K said...

Didn't someone get you the sweetest sign and had it shipped across the United States? I'd love to see a picture of it.

Just Joan said...

Calm down that is on the Christmas post! I am not caught up yet.