Saturday, November 23, 2013

Keeping Cozy

I was able to finish 3 blankets this year…did you hear that?!  THREE BLANKETS!!  I am lucky if I even finish one a year.  I decided it was time to finish all those semi-started blankets taking up room in my craft closet.  So the boys and I worked long and hard into many a nights.  Chuy and Walter were there for support and cuddling…which is always important when making the perfect blanket!

This is the blanket I started for M but has now become the craft room blanket…it matches my bright colors!

 Hard work!

FINALLY all done :)  This was a blanket I made for Mama Lynn (which is now lost somewhere in the state of Washington and I am fighting with the USPS and I am NOT HAPPY)
 I have to give Dina credit for the idea on this one.  Instead of making a tie fleece blanket she suggested I sew them together.  SO EASY and it looks GREAT!  I sleep with this thing every night.  I usually make blankets and give them away or lose them to my boys and Shawn.  But not this one…it's all mine.


No comments: