Saturday, August 24, 2013

Surprise Birthday Party!

It was already a great weekend since Kennedy decided to leave DC and come stay with us in Maryland.  Little did I know that everyone was in cahoots with Shawn and there was a SURPRISE PARTY for me.  Kennedy was the one to keep me occupied while everyone set up…he even took me to the mall (returns to Coach and Victoria's Secret)…you are a great friend Kennedy!  

Apparently I had been driving Shawn crazy with schedule changes, questions, and the inability to ever leave my phone by itself…BUT a month after my birthday they were able to get everyone together to celebrate.  I LOVED IT!

I had never had a surprise party until now.  It was great.  I had no idea, was so confused, but so excited.  Jay's deck was decorated with balloons, signs, tiki torches, food, and friends.  Thank you everyone who came to celebrate my birthday, you have no idea what it means to me!

PS…Shawn of course did not remember to grab our camera.  Not surprisingly, the only photo I took on my phone was my ice cream cake!


No comments: