Saturday, June 15, 2013

Without A Paddle - Part 2

In October of 2011 Shawn and I went kayaking in Annapolis and had a blast.  A year and a half later we were able to go again!  This time we had Billy and Joey join us and they made it that much better!  The weather was perfect, sunny and warm.  Thursday we had crazy wind, rain, and tornados; we were glad to have beautiful weather two days later.

Shawn & I before the tour!

Joey & Billy

 I was paddling ALOT this year.

 Shawn and I posing for a photo, why does he never smile?!

 Joey and Billy enjoying the water.

I got to see a horse shoe crab!!  First time ever.  (he was dead though)

After we went kayaking we went to Davis' Pub in Annapolis.  We went the last time we were kayaking and since then Guy Fieri visited with his show Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives (Shawn and I love going to his places).  We had the famous crab pretzel with bacon and the perfect pulled pork chipotle habanero barbecue sandwich.  AMAZING!

 The pulled pork sandwich with the chipotle/habanero slaw on top!

Crab pretzel with bacon and cheddar cheese…under all that cheese is CREAM CHEESE!!!







Shawn and I in 2011

This was one of the first things Shawn and I did when we started dating and in a few months we will be celebrating two years together!

No comments: