Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Quick Trip to Yuma

Work took me to San Diego this past week and I decided to stay the weekend and go to Yuma to see the family.


 The view from my room…The Marriott Marquis and Marina is beautiful and huge!

The pool - Kelly and the kids came swimming with me.  It was a little too cold but it was fun!

I was excited for the beautiful weather and a chance to see Kelly, Jay, and the kids.


When I got to Yuma anyone who was available met up with me at Chili Pepper and we had a great time visiting and eating!  Saturday I spent the day with mom and Sabra…we had so much fun just hanging out and being with each other.  I can't remember the last time we did that.  We need to do it again!

There are many more photos of my weekend but they are on my mother's camera (so we may never see them).  




Love my big sissy!

3 comments:

Sabra said...

It was a great weekend!

Wendy said...

You all look healthy and happy!

Wendy said...

You all look healthy and happy!