Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Another Working Weekend

This past weekend the boys and I drove down to Maryland to see Shawn even though he was working.  We were able to stay at Dina's while Shawn worked on her kitchen.  The house is always filled with friends and dogs!  We love going there.  The boys have a huge yard to run around in, dogs to play with, and Steve to throw the ball.

Chuy melted Steve's heart.  He carried Chuy around while he clung to the tennis ball.

 Figuring out measurements for the kitchen cabinets.

 I crocheted on the couch while he worked in the kitchen.  I also caught up on Game of Thrones!

 Shawn and I went to see ShawnMac at Friscos.  Rennicker had surgery this week and was unable to come out for a visit.  Feel better Rennicker!!

 After the best pizza in Columbia (Coal Fire's Margarita Pizza) we went to a small bar and played pool.  Here is the pro kicking my butt.

Novice.


No comments: