Sunday, November 15, 2009

His Dogs Were Barkin'

The weather has been extremely beautiful here in Pittsburgh. I have been pleasantly surprised considering this time last year we had seen snow. I am extremely grateful for not only my sake but for Chuy as well.

Today we went on a long walk to return a DVD and check out a book. He loves to walk around the busier streets here in Squirrel Hill where he can be the center of attention. Sometimes it is hard for us to not get stopped numerous times because he is so adorable! The walk to day was a fast paced one and when we got home he literally collapsed on the floor in the middle of the house. It was too cute!



This picture is from my phone and from afar since I did not want to wake him.

2 comments:

Sabra said...

That is too cute. My little nephew dog was over-walked today. He needs to come to Auntie's house, so we can spoil him. We do NO walking here.

xenacat1 said...

I love how puppies will do that, just collapse on the spot. Too cute!