Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Time Traveler's Wife



Although this book was quite long for a love story it was tender and really sucked me in. It is about a man and a women who grow to love each other in a very unconventional sort of way (involving time travel, obviously). While reading it I couldn't help but think about my own life and if I had the chance to change or alter it (especially the bad parts) would I? is it a good idea? It also had me thinking about fate/destiny and free will.

But, what I do know is...all things happen for a reason and you must learn and grow from each experience.

If you have time this summer to read some I would definitely suggest this book!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Good questions...I always feel that things happen for a reason...I'll have to check out the book sometime...I just finished my sister's keeper...very interesting...

Carol Godinez said...

Are you kidding?! I would totally change stuff in my life! : )